Especially for you as a dairy farmer, calf farmer or suckler cow farmer, LSSE offers a variety of topics and interesting, educational seminars.
Subject-oriented lectures, optionally to be combined with a practical part.
Out of practice, for practice.
Seminars for cattle farmers, water buffalo farmers,
bison farmers and slaughterhouses:
* CATTLE SIGNALS: HOW TO RECOGNIZE THEM, UNDERSTAND THEM AND HOW TO RESPOND TO THEM
* STRESS-FREE HERDING, CATCHING AND LOADING OF SUCKLER COWS AND CATTLE ON PASTURE
SO WHAT SHOULD YOU PAY SPECIAL ATTENTION TO?
* SUSTAINABLE COWS: YOU DON'T JUST GET THEM
* MAXIMUM GROWTH IN CALVES: PAY ATTENTION TO THE DETAILS
* MAXIMUM GROWTH IN CALVES: HOW DOES INDIVIDUAL HOUSING OR GROUP HOUSING AFFECT THE FINAL RESULT?
* COW BEHAVIOR IN AND AROUND THE MILKING ROBOT: CAUSES AND THERE CONSEQUENCES
* OPTIMIZING THE SLAUGHTER PROCESS OF BOVINES IN SLAUGHTERHOUSES
All PowerPoint presentations will be held at the desired location by arrangement.
A seminar in combination with a practical demonstration is possible in consultation.
Do you have a specific topic in mind, but it is not in the program offer?
Click here and inquire about the possibilities without obligation.
Source pictogram Ronald Rongen. Photos Ronald Rongen, Marga Fogt